Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Was Shocked!

When I learned that most of the things we were using in the bathroom, kitchen and laundry rooms contained harmful fillers and harsh chemical ingredients and preservatives, I was shocked! I started to investigate more natural alternatives, but found they were usually too expensive. I really wanted something that worked too. Then I found this store that has stuff that's safer for my home, saves me money, and really works for me! We are lucky enough to be pretty healthy here at my house, but I've seen switching stores to this safer brand make a big difference for many people who suffered with breathing problems, skin problems chronic tiredness and other health issues. I like knowing I'm doing what I can to protect the health of my family and I'm helping our environment at the same time. It's a good feeling. I think of it as peace of mind.

If I opened this store called "peace of mind" in your neighborhood, can you think of anyone you know who might want to check it out? Do you know anyone who has been touched by breathing problems, skin problems, chronic tiredness, headaches or the like? I would love the chance to see if what we have would help them.

No comments: